Sell or Donate To Us
Interested in selling or donating to us?
SELLING TO US
We buy your seasonally appropriate clothes, shoes, and toys each month from the 1st-10th of the month on a drop-in basis at 946 Queen Street East from 10am-6pm daily.
- Inspect and clean everything
- Fold all your items and put in a box
- Label your box with your name and cell #
- Drop off to us during open hours (10am-6pm) at 946 Queen Street East from the 1st-10th of the month
- We will get in touch with you via text message within 1-2 weeks about your payout (20%-30% of the resell price)
- You can choose to pick up leftovers within 7 days from when we get in touch or it will be automatically donated to New Circles or a textile recycling facility depending on the condition of the items. To pick up, please drop by our shop at 946 Queen St East between 10am-6pm any day and ask for your items by name.
Payouts and Curation
We will send you a text message with the total payout of all the items combined we have selected to purchase. Due to the volume of items we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to give you itemized receipts.
We pay between 20-30% of the resell price (less taxes, with some allowance for upcoming sales) of each item we purchase. The payout is an approprixamation, and in addition to taking into account the brand and condition of the items, there are a lot more factors that go into it such as how fast it will resell, demands for certain sizes, seasonality and more.
By dropping off your items to us, you are automatically agreeing to accept the payout that we have offered. By the point we offer you a payout, your items have already been added to other pieces and cannot be picked up separately anymore.
Payouts are sent by etransfer and we will ask you for an email address in your text message.
If you box is not labelled with your name and cellphone number, we will not be offering any payout for it as we cannot easily get in touch with you.
We are highly selective about what we purchase, and have a very high volume of resellers. As a result, we can only buy items that are seasonally appropriate, that we don't have an oversupply of, and that fit our curated aesthetic. If you drop items off, and we don't buy most or all of it, please note that this is completely normal as we are simply trying to curate the things we can reasonably resell quickly. Specifically, we are very very picky about purchasing items in the 0-24 month age range and from brands like Carters, OshKosh, Walmart and Costco brands, as there is an oversupply. Thank you for your understanding.
Currently Buying (October 2023)
We will resume buying October 2023.
During the month of October, we are looking for fall items
- COSTUMES all sizes and styles
- FALL Clothing and shoes for newborn-14 year olds
- Crewneck sweaters, sweatshirts, joggers, running shoes
- High quality wooden toys and diverse books
- Fall and WINTER jackets, hats and mitts
- FALL and WINTER boots
*Please note that we do not buy underwear, socks, maternity, baby gear.
DONATING TO US
We take donations of all-season clothes, shoes, and toys each month from the 11th-31st.
To donate to us:
- Put all your items in a box and label it “donation”
- Drop off to us during open hours from the 11th-31st of the month
- We will re-donate or recycle at a textile facility what we cannot take